Jio Special Rs.11, Rs.21, Rs.51, Rs.101 Plan with upto 6GB 4G Data | Relaince JIO New Plans
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูเพิ่มเติม
Hello friends, I have told you about this 4 new plans of jio. Friends, jio recently launched 4 new plans, the plane has not yet been launched on the website or My jio application but on an official website of JIO Friends, if you like video then definitely some kind of video and share
1) Relaince JIO New Plans
2) JIO 4G OFFER 2018
3) JIO Recharge Plans Revised
4) JIO Rupee 11, 21, 51, 101 4G Plan
5) RIP: AIRTEL, IDEA, VODAFONE, BSNL, DOCOMO
Social Links Share, Support, Subscribe!!!
Creating Lycamobile family plan with existing customers
3 Bedroom Tuscan House Design Tour | Minimalist House | 17.9 x 17.1m
Subscribe and click on the 🔔 so you don’t miss out on the next video!
In this video, we made a quick exterior animation, followed by an internal tour that details the optimal interior distribution that was achieved, opening to the interesting scenarios surrounding the house.
This design has 3 bedrooms, walkincloset, ensuite, bathroom, a living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry, outdoor braai area and double garage. It occupies an area of 211 SQ.M. Minimum recommended lot area = 400 SQ.M
Purchase this House Plan here: https://www.enkcaddesigns.com/productpage/enkcsfhp0004
The plans come in a ready to print PDF file. You can pay via Direct Bank Deposit or securely with PayPal and in a few minutes we will send you the files to your email address or WhatsApp.
We offer all types of drafting and design work for residential homeowners, from the flippers to the builders, the homeowner to you, we can help.
For more info:
Facebook: https: //www.facebook.com/enkcaddesigns
Whatsapp: +264 85 210 2220
Subscribe and click on the 🔔 so you don’t miss out on the next video!
PM Modi launches Gati Shakti National Master Plan
In a historic event for the infrastructure landscape of the country, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will launch PM GatiShakti National Master Plan for multimodal connectivity, on 13th October, 2021 at 11 AM at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
Infrastructure creation in India had suffered for decades from multiple issues. There was lack of coordination between different Departments, for example, once a road was constructed, other agencies dug up the constructed road again for activities like laying of underground cables, gas pipelines etc. This not only caused great inconvenience but was also a wasteful expenditure. To address this, efforts were put in place to increase coordination so that all cables, pipelines etc. could be laid simultaneously. Steps have also been taken to address other issues like timetaking approval process, multiplicity of regulatory clearances etc. In the last seven years, the Government has ensured unprecedented focus on infrastructure through a holistic outlook.
PM GatiShakti will address the past issues through institutionalizing holistic planning for stakeholders for major infrastructure projects. Instead of planning \u0026 designing separately in silos, the projects will be designed and executed with a common vision. It will incorporate the infrastructure schemes of various Ministries and State Governments like Bharatmala, Sagarmala, inland waterways, dry/land ports, UDAN etc. Economic Zones like textile clusters, pharmaceutical clusters, defence corridors, electronic parks, industrial corridors, fishing clusters, agri zones will be covered to improve connectivity \u0026 make Indian businesses more competitive.
PM GatiShakti is based on six pillars:
1. Comprehensiveness: It will include all the existing and planned initiatives of various Ministries and Departments with one centralized portal. Each and every Department will now have visibility of each other’s activities providing critical data while planning \u0026 execution of projects in a comprehensive manner.
2. Prioritization: Through this, different Departments will be able to prioritize their projects through cross–sectoral interactions.
3. Optimization: The National Master Plan will assist different ministries in planning for projects after identification of critical gaps. For the transportation of the goods from one place to another, the plan will help in selecting the most optimum route in terms of time and cost.
4. Synchronization: Individual Ministries and Departments often work in silos. There is lack of coordination in planning and implementation of the project resulting in delays. PM GatiShakti will help in synchronizing the activities of each department, as well as of different layers of governance, in a holistic manner by ensuring coordination of work between them.
5. Analytical: The plan will provide the entire data at one place with GIS based spatial planning and analytical tools having 200+ layers, enabling better visibility to the executing agency.
6. Dynamic: All Ministries and Departments will now be able to visualize, review and monitor the progress of crosssectoral projects, through the GIS platform, as the satellite imagery will give onground progress periodically and progress of the projects will be updated on a regular basis on the portal. It will help in identifying the vital interventions for enhancing and updating the master plan.
PM GatiShakti is the result of Prime Minister’s constant endeavour to build Next Generation Infrastructure which improves Ease of Living as well as Ease of Doing Business. The multimodal connectivity will provide integrated and seamless connectivity for movement of people, goods and services from one mode of transport to another. It will facilitate the last mile connectivity of infrastructure and also reduce travel time for people.
PM GatiShakti will provide the public and business community information regarding the upcoming connectivity projects, other business hubs, industrial areas and surrounding environment. This will enable the investors to plan their businesses at suitable locations leading to enhanced synergies. It will create multiple employment opportunities and give a boost to the economy.
Prime Minister will also inaugurate the New Exhibition Complex (Exhibition Halls 2 to 5) at Pragati Maidan during the event. India Trade Promotion Organisation’s flagship event, India International Trade Fair (IITF) 2021 will also be held from November 1427, 2021 in these new exhibition halls.
Subscribe Now: https://goo.gl/8qsb5E Stay Updated! 🔔\r
Follow us to stay updated:\r
► Download the NM App: http://nm4.in/dnldapp\r
► Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/narendramodi\r
► Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/narendramodi\r
► Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/narendramodi
PMGatiShakti GatiShakti BiSAGN TransformingIndia AzadiKaAmritMahotsav EaseofDoingBusiness
Existing plan ka matlab kya hota hai
ye video me maina bataya hoo ki existing plan ke matlab kya hota hai.
นอกจากการดูหัวข้อนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถเข้าถึงบทวิจารณ์ดีๆ อื่นๆ อีกมากมายได้ที่นี่: ดูวิธีอื่นๆLyrics